This is the first step to resettle in a new country…… a procedure that demands professional handling of all immigration matters and other complications. Assessment of client's education (academic and professional), professional skills/ training and experience for Permanent Residency in the country of immigration and advise the client about the immigration laws prevalent at that time.
Next World Services along with its associates in different countries play a very significant role in the success of our clients. We have helped several hundred people to happily settle in these countries of limitless opportunities. We would help you realize your aspirations through our extensive experience and professionally managed & integrated preflight to post-landing services, right from the start till the time you completely settle in the country of your choice. These services would help you in settling and finding placement quickly and easily.
We and Our Associates provides the following services:
- Assisting the client in preparation of case for immigration.
- Reviewing and identify for submission of all the required documents and supporting evidence.
- Submitting the complete case with supporting documentation and evidence.
- Assisting the client in the preparation for the interview at Visa Processing Post through various counseling sessions.
- Multi-stage counseling of the client when they receive File #, Interview, Medical, Landing Papers and on other immigration matters, as and when required.
- Keeping in touch with the Visa Office and handling all visa correspondence with the Visa Office, pertaining to the client's case.
- Monitoring the client's case throughout the processing, so as to ensure the issuance of visa in timely fashion. Affecting all additional, written and/or verbal representations to the Processing Visa Office and related authorities and other agencies, as deemed necessary by the company.
- Faithfully advising the client about the mandatory requirements by the Visa Office with respect to the client's case.
- Adopting ways to save time and finances by taking pre-emptive measures for possible problem areas.
- Assisting clients in assessment/evaluation of their qualification from the professional bodies and/or educational institutions in the country of immigration.